Furnace Replacement Lethbridge
Saturday, October 26, 2013
Hello Lethbridge and Southern Alberta. Here are a few tips for those of you looking to replace your furnace this heating season:
- Sooner is better! If it’s in the plans, get it done. The energy savings alone make it worth it. Every month you wait is another wad of cash up the chimney.
- Check reviews online. Picking a company to do the work is made a lot easier when you visit third party review sites with real customer reviews.
- Expect pricing in one visit. When an estimator visits your home to plan and price your project, he or she should be able to work out prices for you in that same visit.
- Plan for a whole day. It’ll take most crews the bulk of a day and possibly a bit more.
- Insist on the details. Make sure the install crew has clear instructions from the estimator to do the project the way it was agreed upon. This must include clean up and removal of old equipment.
And as a side note, don’t be afraid to ask a lot of questions, and even keep an eye on the project as it progresses. Keep a safe distance, but be as involved as you want to be.